Survey and Competition
Thank you for taking the time to drop by. This survey/prize draw is an annual event and has come about because we want to give you what you want.
OK, you’ve decided on a 2 week tour in New Zealand on a motorbike (either as a pillion passenger or a driver). Great its booked and now the anticipation of waiting and dreaming of open roads, clean air, scenery and new friends: and best of all no work and no boss.
So you wait in eager anticipation for the moment when work has finished and you fly out with nothing ahead but time to relax, unwind and do what you want to do, when you want to.
The plane ride was smooth and you managed to find a whole center row to yourself. You’ve left it all behind (job, worries, partner, kids and your passport…ooops), the inflight wine and food was great, customs was a breeze (apart from the rubber gloves and cavity search) but whats this… a 1972 Honda? Where are the others? wasn’t this a group ride? yeuch!!!… I’m not wearing that, who knows where its been… Hey! and whats this? no way!… I want my money back!! Well, thats why we would like you to fill out the survey, so we can design our tours around what you want, not what we want. Now as an added bonus if you fill out the complete survey you go into a draw for a free 12 day guided tour of New Zealand. More than a few conditions do apply.
Only one chance per person / valid e-mail address so please don’t bother sending in multiple copies it wont work.
Conditions of entry:
- Be over 20 years of age.
- Hold an unrestricted motorcycle licence, if you want to ride.
- Must meet New Zealand entry requirements
- Package includes 12 day guided tour with accommodation, all breakfasts, most evening meals and a current model, large capacity motorcycle.
- Other things included are a great time, fantastic people, awesome scenery and empty roads. Good food and an experience that will last a lifetime!
What’s not included.
- Your expenses to and from Nelson.
- Personal insurance,
- Spending money,
- The other (sex) .. 🙂
- Some evening meals, tourist activities – like jumping out of planes and speeding tickets.
- Anything else that might cost us a bomb. 🙂
Yes, have I read and understood the conditions and want a chance at a free GoTourNZ.com / Adventure New Zealand Motorcycle Tours/GoTourNZ.com guided motorcycle tour!